Ildar Tagirov was born in 1995 in Yoshkar-Ola (Rеpublic Mari El, Russia) and began studying dance at the age of 10.
In 2012, at the International Competition "Expectations Of Europe" he became the winner of the 1st Prize and of a special prize from Mahmoud Esambaev.
At the Festival, "Mikhail Murashko Invites Friends" he became the winner of the Grand Prix.
At the Festival “TeviArtEspan'a” he became the winner of 1 degree in two categories.
After participating in the Ukrainian version of the American television show, “So You Think You Can Dance" (in which he was the winner of the 5th season), Ildar moved from Russia to Ukraine.
In 2013, he graduated from the Kiev Choreographic College.
After college, Ildar conducted workshops at leading Kiev dance studios, participated in international festivals as a jury member, and collaborated with the Young Ballet of Kiev and the Kiev Modern Ballet - which was founded by Radu Poklitaru. In the modern version of the ballet "Swan Lake", Ildar played the role of small Siegfried.
In the spring of 2015, Ildar took part in the Russian television dance show "Tancuy" in which he was one of the three best dancers of the country.
In the same year he received a grant to study at the Ballet School in Switzerland.
In July 2015, at the Festival Pro-Àrt (Prague) he had the opportunity to prove himself as a choreographer.
In October 2015, Ildar took part in the semi-finals of VKIBC in Belgium, where he won the 1st Place as a performer and as a choreographer, and received the Special Prize from Valentina Kozlova for choreographic work "Monologue"- which is chosen as a compulsory execution in the finals of VKIBC in New York.
In December 2015, Ildar participated in the “International Competition Tripudium Ballet” in Italy, in which he received the 1st Place for a solo performance and a Special Prize from the choreographer Gustavo Ramirez Sansano (Spain) for an internship at "Progetto Tytoyaia".
Experience with numerous choreographers in the past four years provided an opportunity to develop choreography, as well as to develop his own style and teaching methods:
- Radu Poklitaru, creator of the "Kiev Modern Ballet" (Ukraine);
- Sergey Smirnov, choreographer "Eccentric ballet" Academic Music Theatre (Russia);
- Adi Salant, "Batsheva Dance Company" (Israel)
- Wim Vandekeybus, "Ultima Vez" (Belgium)
- Nir Ben Gal, choreographer «Díla Liat Dror Nir Ben Gal Dance Company» (Israel);
- Leonie Wahl choreographer «Gervasi dance company» (Austria)
- «Candoco dance company» (United Kingdom)
- Olga Labovkina, creator of theater "Karakuli" (Belarus);
- Vadim Giglauri, teacher MGUKI (Russia);
- Evgeny Shevtsov, teacher MGUKI (Russia);
- Paul Glukhov, choreographer, dancer Moscow musical theater "New Ballet" (Russia).
Currently Ildar works in the Theater "Leningrad - Center" (St. Petersburg) on the preparation of the solo choreographic works in the new project.